Sunday, November 1, 2009

An Honest Woman... or Four

Last Wednesday,  Bar Me was seriously ladies' night. I felt very privilidged to open the "Writers that Sing" evening, and be followed by three  unique and inspiring female singer-songwriters.
It was kind of like a recital, and it should be noted that not only can Daisy M. Tulley make an incredible one- woman band thanks to her mind blowing loop pedaling skills, but she also sure can make a stage look pretty. Who else could one rely on to bring fake roses AND a flashing peacock?

In the lead up to this night, I answered agreed to answer some questions for Amelia Schmidt. Am I a girly girl or a tom boy? I still don't know. Visit Throwshapes and appreciate how I struggled to answer such questions (forgive the occasional lengthy rant, pretty please.)
(Photography by Rosie Greenaway Short)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment