Monday, September 7, 2009

Victorian Lace

Here is a new demo, called 'Victorian Lace' that I recorded earlier this evening. I don't feel it's "myspace worthy" yet, so it's going to premier here, for the selected few who actually look at this blog. The quality was actually better before iMovie, for some reason now it sounds slightly like I'm playing underwater. FML.
I made it a clip because embedded music player things make me want to cry, or smash things because they have failed me and I hate them.
The end.
The lyrics are underneath in case you are interested.
I hope very much that you like the song.



Victorian Lace

Caught off guard
by the sound
of your voice
Is nothing sacred
in your bad memory?
Now for a week
I've had the strangest dreams
Can't you see
I'm still waiting

And I'm all dressed up
in Victorian lace
for you

Make this night
a good one my dear
I have many things
I long to whisper
in your ear
But no final test
or wedding dress
will help us now
Still here I stand
Like your bride

'Cause I'm all dressed up
in Victorian lace
for you



3 comments:

  1. lovely. it really does sound like you're underwater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Well.. I have always wanted to live under the sea.
    (I think that is my 2nd reference to the Little Mermaid in this blog. Oh dear.)

    ReplyDelete