Thursday, December 17, 2009

May All Your Christmas's Come at Once...


It's one week until Christmas, so come and enjoy the silly season with me while we can all maintain excuses for drinking allllll through the week.

Playing TOMORROW NIGHT at the Sandringham Hotel with Jo Meares & the Honeyriders, and a bunch of other brilliantly talented alternative-country folk. I'll be on late for all you night owls, around 10 pm.

I'll also be playing for free on Sunday evening at the World Bar Radio Social Christmas Party, which A Casual End Mile seems to be accidentally headlining (first time ever playing last, I'm all grown up.) So come get boozy on eggnog, and make the most of the mistletoe!
Jack Cowell will be opening the evening with a solo ukulele set. He will be followed by the Johnny Took (replacing Assembly Hall), whose alt-country tunes I am most looking forward to hearing live.

Hopefully see you under the mistletoe! x

No comments:

Post a Comment