Wednesday, March 3, 2010

PAVEMENT

About a year ago I was on a road trip, playing that game where you go through all the bands living/dead/disbanded that you would wish to travel through time to see.
Top on my list was Pavement in the '90s. I was always so jealous that my big brother saw them in their prime, 1995, on the Crooked Rain tour. I was five years old at this time.

HOWEVER
the magical dream I never expected to happen is about to come true! It may not be the '90s anymore.. but I can still dress like Johnny Depp-era Wynona Ryder and stomp down to the Enmore theatre tonight to see Pavement live in the flesh! Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. And someone bootlegged the show!
    http://sydneytapes.blogspot.com/2010/03/pavement.html

    I get to see them on the 19th - The day we've all been waiting for has finally come!!

    ReplyDelete