Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More dates for the Spring

Today I received news that a certain big-shot from a major label was interested in my work. Luckily, I have a bunch of gigs coming up in the next month, so you can see me now.. before I sell out and launch my own line of perfume, and only play sold out shows at the Acer Arena.

On various dates I get to once again share stages with some of my good friends, and favourite musical acts including Daisy M. Tulley, Sooners, and Jack Cowell & The Owls. I am also excited to be joining my friends the Wild Frontier on Nov 5th for the very first time.
Oh, and on Nov. 4th opening for Steve Lucas & the Empty Horses at the Sandringham in Newtown, with FREE ENTRY!

You also might like read this interview with Fbi's JuliaWhy? about good female folk singer-songwriters, and the ideas behind the show at Bar Me next Wednesday night.

The more shows you come to, the more I will love you.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment